Bidx seeks a hands-on employee with a sales and business development focus. Someone who can anticipate to our customers’ needs to help them achieve their business goals, eager to win new international business and wants to work in an environment that is open, non-hierarchical and multi-cultural.
- Sales, Business Development and Marketing;
- Learn to understand Customers, Prospects and Partner’s needs;
- Giving support in analysis and define business requirements and key success criteria per account and project.
- Creating project proposals for projects;
- Provide input to competitive analysis & Market Research;
- Contribute to develop content for marketing material, like collateral, sales tools and training;
- Support of the release cycle of our online products by handling the communication and functional testing;
- Running email-marketing campaigns;
- Surveying on satisfaction bidx Portals.
- Studying at a Masters level;
- Service oriented and excellent communication skills, in verbal and writing;
- Great affinity with software systems, such as CMS (e.g. WordPress), CRM, ticketing system, marketing analytics and social networks;
- Hands-on and flexible;
- Fluent in English and a second language is a plus (French or Spanish);
- Computer savvy;
- Ability to work under time pressure, while maintaining high quality work;
- Affinity with business, finance and economic climates in developing countries.
Bidx aims to improve access to finance to small businesses. It has facilitated the growth of over 1000 businesses, channeling USD 20 mln+ to those businesses, all in emerging markets.
Bidx offers web-portals that match the business proposals of entrepreneurs with mentors and investors. For banks bidx can help improve loan origination outreach and selection, via its phone-in application service. These online services are offered in the brand and language of the subscriber. They are especially relevant for banks, investment funds and incubators.
Many web-portals on bidx, once connected form an online entrepreneurial ecosystem. This way entrepreneurs, investors and mentors from different portals can then find each other and do business together.
Bidx was established in July 2011. It came forth out of the BiD Network Foundation in the Netherlands. It is currently migrating its 60,000 users in www.bidnetwork.org to https://portal.bidx.net. In 2010 bidx won the G20 award for SME Finance innovation.
Bidx has 9 members of staff in Amsterdam, and a software team of 4 in Tunisia.
We are offering a challenging position in a highly dynamic working environment in a young, multi-cultural and motivated team close to Amsterdam CS, and you will be given a lot of room to scope, take initiative and be involved in a variety of projects.
For this position you will be stationed at the bidX office in Amsterdam. You are not required to travel.
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you.
Submit your motivation and CV to email@example.com