Bidx offers online community offers services for entrepreneurs seeking incubation support, finance, advice and business contacts. Our platform matches MSMEs (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) to mentors for advice and investors for finance and coaching. MSMEs are also connected together to become each others buyers and suppliers. We are looking for a trainee that will moderate, design and promote country communities.
- Build up and integrate a new online product within a local organization;
- Design, moderate and develop a country community (portal) using WordPress;
- Promote country portals through online & offline media,
- Provide guidance and information to members in the community;
- Prepare instructions and Q&A for members;
- Write content for websites and blogs;
- Social media, Google Adwords and Analytics;
- Market research on satisfaction of community members;
- Survey overall effectivity of the portal;
- Bachelor or Masters level in Marketing and /or Communications;
- Excellent communication skills, in verbal and writing in English;
- Great affinity with software systems, such as CMS (e.g. WordPress), CRM, marketing analytics and social networks;
- Hands-on and flexible;
- Experience with email campaigns;
- Affinity with business incubation, finance and economics.
- Ability to work under time pressure, while maintaining high quality work;
Bidx aims to improve access to finance to small businesses. It has facilitated the growth of over 1000 businesses, channeling US$ 20 million+ to those businesses, all in emerging markets. Bidx offers web-portals that match the business proposals of entrepreneurs with mentors and investors. For banks bidx can help improve loan origination outreach and selection, via its phone-in application service. These online services are offered in the brand and language of the subscriber. They are especially relevant for banks, investment funds and incubators.
Many web-portals on bidx, once connected form an online entrepreneurial ecosystem. In the ecosystem entrepreneurs, investors and mentors from different portals can find each other and do business together. Bidx was established in July 2011. It came forth out of the BiD Network Foundation in the Netherlands. It is currently migrating its 60,000 users in www.bidnetwork.org to https://portal.bidx.net. In 2010 bidx won the G20 award for SME Finance innovation. Bidx has 10 members of staff in Amsterdam, 2 members in Kenya and a software team of 4 in Tunisia.
We are offering a challenging position in a highly dynamic working environment in a young, multi- cultural and motivated team close to Amsterdam CS, and you will be given a lot of room to scope, take initiative and be involved in a variety of projects. For this position you will be stationed at the bidx office in Amsterdam. You will not be required to travel. We look forward to receiving your resume and going over the position with you.
Submit your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org